The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced on Tuesday that sales of online tickers for the sixth edition of the upcoming Pakistan Super League (PSL) will begin on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 10:00 PST.
According to a press release issued on the matter, fans will be able to reserve tickets by visiting www.bookme.pk or by calling the Bookme helpline on 03137786888. Those who buy tickets online will also be able to select their preferred venue and seat. .
The prices of 30 of the 34 matches, which will be played from February 20 to March 16, have been confirmed by the PCB, while the denominations of the tickets for the Qualifier, two Qualifiers and the final, which will be played from 18 to March 16. It will be announced later on March 22, according to the statement.
According to National Command and Operations Center (NCOC) guidelines, only 20 percent of the crowd will be allowed to enter the stadium for each game. In the meantime, government coronavirus standard operating procedures (SOPs) for viewers will be strictly followed, the press release said.
Ticket purchase procedure
Those who call the Bookme helpline to purchase their tickets will need to enter their National Computerized Identity Card (CNIC) numbers.
“When the match ticket has been confirmed, the customer will be sent a token number on the registered phone so that they can make the payment at the nearest Jazzcash / Easypaisa store,” the statement read. “Upon payment, the customer will receive an electronic ticket code together with a quick response code (QR), which they can use to print the ticket or display the SMS at the entrance gate on match day.”
Rooms reserved for families
To encourage families to attend the tent event, the PCB has reserved certain venues at the National Stadium and the Gaddafi Stadium.
At the National Stadium, venues reserved for families include: Hanif Mohammad (VIP venue), Wasim Akram (premium venue), Zaheer Abbas, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani venues (first-class venues), and Intikhab Alam (general) venue.
Meanwhile, the family venues at Gaddafi Stadium include: Fazal Mahmood (VIP venue), Saeed Anwar (Premier venue), Abdul Qadir (first-class venue), and Nazar, Quaid, Zaheer Abbas, and Majid Khan (general venue).
For the first Saturday tournament between the Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators, which will start at 7pm, the cost of the VIP stands (Hanif Mohammad and Javed Miandad Enclosures) has been set at Rs5,000, while the price of the stands of First class (Zaheer Abbas, Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hasan, Majid Khan, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani Enclosures) has been held at 4,000 rupees. Similarly, the price of the premium stands (Quaid, Wasim Akram and Imran Khan Enclosure) has been set at 3,000 rupees, while the tickets for the general stands (Wasim Bari, Mohammad Brothers and Intikhab Alam Enclosure) will be sold for 2,000 rupees.
For Sunday’s double game between Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi, and Islamabad United and Multan Sultans, which will start at 2 pm and 7 pm respectively, the cost of the VIP stands (Hanif Mohammad and Javed Miandad Enclosures) has been set at Rs4. , 000, while the price of the first-class stands (Zaheer Abbas, Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hasan, Majid Khan, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani Enclosures) has remained at 3,000 rupees. Similarly, the price of the premium stands (Quaid, Wasim Akram and Imran Khan Enclosure) has been set at Rs 2,000, while the tickets for the general stands (Wasim Bari, Mohammad Brothers and Intikhab Alam Enclosure) have been set at 1,000 rupees.
For matches to be held from Monday to Wednesday, the cost of the VIP stands (Hanif Mohammad and Javed Miandad Enclosures) has been set at 3,000 rupees, while the price of the first-class stands (Zaheer Abbas, Asif Iqbal , Waqar Hasan, Majid Khan, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani Enclosures) has remained at 2,000 rupees. Similarly, the price for the premium stands (Quaid, Wasim Akram and Imran Khan Enclosure) has been set at Rs 1,000, while the tickets for the general stands (Wasim Bari, Mohammad Brothers and Intikhab Alam Enclosure) have been set at 500 rupees.
For the first match in Lahore on March 10 involving Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings, ticket prices for the VIP stands (Imran Khan and Fazal Mahmood Enclosures) were set at 3,000 rupees, followed by 2,000 rupees for the stands. first class (Abdul Qadir and Sarfraz Nawaz Enclosures), Rs 1,000 for the premium stands (AH Kardar, Rajas, Javed Miandad and Saeed Anwar Enclosures) and Rs500 for the general stands (Inzamam ul Haq, Nazars, Quaid, Imtiaz Ahmed, Zaheer Abbas, Hanif Mohammad, Majid Khan, Saeed Ahmed Enclosures).
POE for Spectators (NCOC Approved):
• Personal hygiene
• Hand hygiene by washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Use of hand sanitizers with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or another appropriate product
• Sneeze and cough into tissues or the crook of the elbow; dispose and clean hands after
• Avoid touching your face and nose.
• Spitting is prohibited inside the stadium
• Everyone must wear medical masks while in the stadium. Enough medical masks have been secured for the crowd to ensure a risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium.
Code of conduct
• Spectators must cover their faces before entering the turnstiles and continue to use them while seated in the stands. No mask, no ticket.
• Make sure you know the entrance gate in advance by asking the members of the administration team / security personnel located at the main gates of the stadium
• Spectators should not attend the game if they experience any COVID-19 symptoms, feel unwell, or have recently been in close contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive.
• If you develop symptoms while in the stadium, notify the closest management staff member immediately. Admission rights will be reserved by PCB
• At all times and in all parts of the field, observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your bubble of support.
• You must remain in your seat at all times unless you have to use the restrooms or leave the stadium. In such cases, seek guidance from the ushers and security guards available at each booth.
• When passing in line, turn your back if you must pass other spectators, thus avoiding face-to-face contact.
• Maintain good hand hygiene: use the disinfectants provided and use the restrooms where possible to wash your hands.
• Observe the respiratory label: always cover your mouth if you need to cough or sneeze.
• An administrator / manager will be assigned at all times to monitor the flow of viewers and ensure that no more than three people use that facility at any one time.
• Hand washing facilities will be cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
• Designated staff will carefully manage the provision of hand sanitizers.
Distance between seats
• Two seats will be left between two people or each group.
• The group should only contain one household to ensure that there is social distancing.
• A row will be left empty between successive rows to ensure social distancing.